1. General Information About the Terms & Conditions
BeStarlet is an Online Shopping Store which has clothes such as dresses, underwear and various kinds of products for sale via the internet. The online store operates at www.bestarlet.gr under the terms and conditions set out below.
By accepting the Terms and Conditions of the Online Store, you automatically and explicitly accept the following areas:
In the event of a violation or non-compliance of the regulations and conditions, the bestarlet.gr Management Team reserves the right to notify the offender’s records with the competent stynomikes and other courts. For any dispute or dispute, the competent authority is the courts of Thessaloniki.
2. Product & Service Provision
Some product pictures are indicative and do not represent the exact product. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of the products displayed in our online store. However, we may not be able to guarantee that your device’s screen renders the colors accurately or in the way we get them. For these reasons, BeStarlet bears no responsibility for the client’s displeasure for the product’s appearance later on.
The offers and prices for all the products in sale are valid until the offer or the stocks are exhausted.
In the case of a telephone order, the customer undertakes full responsibility in the event of a collusion and any additional costs that may arise.
Upon completion of your electronic order you agree for an automatic account creation at our online store for greater convenience your future purchases – orders as well as the use of your email addres for sending newsletters.
Coupons and coupon codes that are available electronically via our site or via email can be redeemed only in our online store rather than in the physical store.
During the completion of the order, the client-visitor has the option of choosing a desired time and delivery date. The specific information provided is indicative and BeStarlet can not guarantee in any way how and if it will be implemented by the Courier – delivery company.
3. Protection of minors
Bestarlet.gr has been judged fit for minors aged 13 years or older (PG-13). While all comments, articles, and site products are reviewed before they are published to judge the suitability Some issues, views or photos may not be appropriate for younger ages.
If you have not reached the age of majority before deciding whether or not you accept these terms and conditions, you should study them with your parent or guardian. completely defeat yourself and your parent or guardian. The acceptance of the terms and conditions by the parent or guardian will be understood as they agree with them on your behalf. It is recommended that parents or guardians supervise their children when using the Internet and mobile or other devices. If you invite your children to use the service, you consent to these terms and conditions on your behalf.
4. Inappropriate Content
The end user and visitor of the bestarlet.gr website explicitly and unconditionally agrees to the following rules of conduct and conduct:
- Abusive comments, hate comments or racist comments, personal attacks and personal ratings, or any other messages, comments or content that may to affect the personality, dignity or reputation of the users of bestrarlet.gr or any other natural or legal person are forbidden.
- Visitors understand and accept that the bestarlet.gr Management Team retains the right in all cases to delete entirely offensive or inappropriate content.
- Comments reflect only the personal views of their authors and not the bestarlet.gr staff or property in full.
- Any objections to bestarlet.gr’s Management Team interventions should be submitted via the email firstname.lastname@example.org and not in public.
- Advertisements of any kind are prohibited in content submitted to bestarlet.gr, in messages or comments and which are not expressly identified as such. Spamming is also prohibited (multiple submission of messages, submission of spam or promotional messages) either publicly or via personal messages.